JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Just picked up a new pocket gun and am looking for a dozen or so defensive rounds

Also not interested in paying stupid hole prices though... I know, I know... free market and all that.
Ive been here a long time and sell things at a reasonable price, even though I could probably retire on the value of my stash these days...

so if you want $2/round, keep it to yourself.

I have cash, but can also trade ammo.

I have 22lr, 45acp, 38spl, 5.56, 12ga and 30-30 factory ammo that I can trade too

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you can find 90-100 gr fmj, go with that. It has better performance than about any 380 jhp on the market.

^^This

Handguns chambered in .380 ACP are small, compact, and generally easy to carry. Unfortunately, testing has shown that they offer inadequate performance for self-defense and for law enforcement use whether on duty as a back-up weapon or for off duty carry. The terminal performance of .380 ACP JHP's is often erratic, with inadequate penetration and inconsistent expansion being common problems, while .380 ACP FMJ's offer adequate penetration, but no expansion. All of the .380 ACP JHP loads we have tested, including CorBon, Hornady, Federal, Remington, Speer, and Winchester exhibited inconsistent, unacceptable terminal performance for law enforcement back-up and off duty self-defense use due to inadequate penetration or inadequate expansion. Stick with FMJ for .380 ACP or better yet, don't use it at all. The use of .380 ACP and smaller caliber weapons is really not recommended for LE use and many savvy agencies prohibit them.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?4336-BUG-s-380-ACP-vs-38-Sp

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.