JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Auburn
State
Washington
I am looking for a double action in .357.
I am also looking for a .44 magnum in single or double action.

Meet in person only.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello-

It's obvious you're new here so I'll offer up some info...

"In person" sales are both illegal, and potentially hazardous to your health.....and you'll find folks here are smarter than that...😉

Hello-

It's obvious you're new here so I'll offer up some info...

"In person" sales are both illegal, and potentially hazardous to your health.....and you'll find folks here are smarter than that...😉
In person sales are not illegal, only person to person sales are illegal without an FFL transfer. He said he would ship it, I said I wanted to meet in person. Nothing shady or unlawful at all.

In person sales are not illegal, only person to person sales are illegal without an FFL transfer. He said he would ship it, I said I wanted to meet in person. Nothing shady or unlawful at all.
Weapons can be transfered if both parties have there CCW. The seller does carry the burden to keep the paperwork in case the weapon is used for illegal purposes.
I still take them to an FFL, at least until my FFL co.es in and my store and range is up and running!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.