Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for 270 Win & 300 Win Mag Brass - Trade for projectiles or powder

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by ArielShooter, Apr 19, 2013.

1. ArielShooter

ArielShooter Ariel Washington New Member

I am looking to purchase or trade for projectiles 270 win, 300 Win mag brass - looking for 200 - 300 each. Send me a PM - I have over 90K of hangun projectiles that I can trade. Send me an email at knussbaum2@gmail.com I can provide you a lists of items that I am will to trade for the brass - send me an email.

Thanks
    ArielShooter

2. WillaminaOR

WillaminaOR Near Willamina, OR Member

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee or something but I think your wording is confusing. If I understand right, you're looking for brass and are willing to trade bullets or cash for it? I have some 270 brass and ammo I think. What caliber bullets do you have?

Bryan

3. ArielShooter

Bryan, yes I am looking for brass 270, 300 win mag. Can you send me an email and I'll send you a list. Not looking for loaded ammo, only brass.

4. Okie

Okie woodland, wa New Member

How many pcs of .270 are you looking for? I sent you an e-mail. Right down the road here in Woodland. Thanks Okie

5. Okie

Well now I read all of your post. I have 300 pcs of .270 I can part with. Looking for 9mm and 45 acp. Any of you bullets for sale?

Sorry for all the posts

Okie

6. ArielShooter

Hi Okie, I could use 200, I have 9mm brass, no 45acp brass though. Send me an email I'll send you my current inventory list.

knussbaum1@yahoo.com

Kurt Nussbaum

7. Okie

I sent you an e mail. Its from krousehouse@cni.net
    Looking for both 9mm and 45 projectiles.
    Please send the list
    Thanks