JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to purchase or trade for projectiles 270 win, 300 Win mag brass - looking for 200 - 300 each. Send me a PM - I have over 90K of hangun projectiles that I can trade. Send me an email at [email protected] I can provide you a lists of items that I am will to trade for the brass - send me an email.

Thanks
ArielShooter

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee or something but I think your wording is confusing. If I understand right, you're looking for brass and are willing to trade bullets or cash for it? I have some 270 brass and ammo I think. What caliber bullets do you have?

Bryan

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee or something but I think your wording is confusing. If I understand right, you're looking for brass and are willing to trade bullets or cash for it? I have some 270 brass and ammo I think. What caliber bullets do you have?

Bryan

Bryan, yes I am looking for brass 270, 300 win mag. Can you send me an email and I'll send you a list. Not looking for loaded ammo, only brass.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top