JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I will soon have about 400-500 dollars to spend on a rifle/scope. Ideally I would like a rifle with a scope in a 270, 300, or a 30-06. A scope isn't a requirement though. I would love a Tikka but I am not limited to one. I know this might be asking a lot but I've seen some good deals similar to this so I guess I'm hoping someone out there has one of these great deals to offer me. I probably won't be able to buy for a month so that should give me some time to see what you all have to offer.

Thanks,

Adam

NIB Ruger American 270. $400+ FFL + ship. Would leave you no budget for anything like a nice Leupold scope, but a Bushnell or Weaver would cut that cost back to within $500.

There are lots of good old bolt action hunting rifles, worn in but not worn out, right now in Spokane. Decent examples start at $400 with nicked furniture and field use apparent. Nice ones start around $500. Then the desired models of Winchester Remington and others go up from that. That is the current market here at the gun shops that handle used arms.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.