JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just as the title says, looking for 20RD Colt mags for AR15/M16 rifles, they don't have to be pristine, just in nice shape and shooting shape. Looking for ten of them.

I've got one in 7.62x39 . Don't like it. It's tight in the mag well of my DPMS lower. :( Interested?....:cool:Jack

Thanks Jack, I am looking for 5.56 mags.

Ya know, I found a load o' mags at the army surplus outside the main gate of Ft Lewis... about 5-10 bucks each.. fyi

Can anyone including civilians go there to buy? Got some contact info? I am in Portland so its a ways to go for me.

Thanks Jack, I am looking for 5.56 mags.

Can anyone including civilians go there to buy? Got some contact info? I am in Portland so its a ways to go for me.

Yeah, anyone can buy... all I know that is if you get off at the main exit at Ft Lewis, go to the opposite side of I5 from the base, there is a small section of town where you will find the army surplus store. Its painted Yellow I believe and open to the public.

Lots of time, ETS'ing soldiers will have "extra" equipment that they will take into the surplus store to get money. Its actually worth the trip from PDX to the place if you need enough mags and other items. They carry equipment, clothing and veteran items. very cool place:s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.