Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Looking for 20RD Colt AR15 mags

Reactions
Feedback
11 / 0 / 0
Just as the title says, looking for 20RD Colt mags for AR15/M16 rifles, they don't have to be pristine, just in nice shape and shooting shape. Looking for ten of them.

OP
T
Reactions
Feedback
11 / 0 / 0
I've got one in 7.62x39 . Don't like it. It's tight in the mag well of my DPMS lower. :( Interested?....:cool:Jack
Thanks Jack, I am looking for 5.56 mags.

Ya know, I found a load o' mags at the army surplus outside the main gate of Ft Lewis... about 5-10 bucks each.. fyi
Can anyone including civilians go there to buy? Got some contact info? I am in Portland so its a ways to go for me.

Reactions
Feedback
4 / 0 / 0
Thanks Jack, I am looking for 5.56 mags.

Can anyone including civilians go there to buy? Got some contact info? I am in Portland so its a ways to go for me.
Yeah, anyone can buy... all I know that is if you get off at the main exit at Ft Lewis, go to the opposite side of I5 from the base, there is a small section of town where you will find the army surplus store. Its painted Yellow I believe and open to the public.

Lots of time, ETS'ing soldiers will have "extra" equipment that they will take into the surplus store to get money. Its actually worth the trip from PDX to the place if you need enough mags and other items. They carry equipment, clothing and veteran items. very cool place:s0155:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online