Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for 20RD Colt AR15 mags

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by tjwong, Nov 24, 2008.

1. tjwong

tjwong PDX Member

Just as the title says, looking for 20RD Colt mags for AR15/M16 rifles, they don't have to be pristine, just in nice shape and shooting shape. Looking for ten of them.

2. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've got one in 7.62x39 . Don't like it. It's tight in the mag well of my DPMS lower. :( Interested?....:cool:Jack

3. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

Ya know, I found a load o' mags at the army surplus outside the main gate of Ft Lewis... about 5-10 bucks each.. fyi

4. tjwong

tjwong PDX Member

Thanks Jack, I am looking for 5.56 mags.

5. tjwong

tjwong PDX Member

Thanks Jack, I am looking for 5.56 mags.

Can anyone including civilians go there to buy? Got some contact info? I am in Portland so its a ways to go for me.

6. BUZO71

Yeah, anyone can buy... all I know that is if you get off at the main exit at Ft Lewis, go to the opposite side of I5 from the base, there is a small section of town where you will find the army surplus store. Its painted Yellow I believe and open to the public.

Lots of time, ETS'ing soldiers will have "extra" equipment that they will take into the surplus store to get money. Its actually worth the trip from PDX to the place if you need enough mags and other items. They carry equipment, clothing and veteran items. very cool place:thumbup:

7. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

would it happen to be foxhole army surplus? they are out of 20s but have 30s

8. BUZO71

yeah, that may be it..... sounds about right

9. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

The new Dillon catalog has 20 rounders for about $15 each.

jj