Defensive Arts
J&B Firearm Sales
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals

Looking for 20RD Colt AR15 mags

Reactions
Just as the title says, looking for 20RD Colt mags for AR15/M16 rifles, they don't have to be pristine, just in nice shape and shooting shape. Looking for ten of them.

OP
T
Reactions
I've got one in 7.62x39 . Don't like it. It's tight in the mag well of my DPMS lower. :( Interested?....:cool:Jack
Thanks Jack, I am looking for 5.56 mags.

Ya know, I found a load o' mags at the army surplus outside the main gate of Ft Lewis... about 5-10 bucks each.. fyi
Can anyone including civilians go there to buy? Got some contact info? I am in Portland so its a ways to go for me.

Reactions
Thanks Jack, I am looking for 5.56 mags.

Can anyone including civilians go there to buy? Got some contact info? I am in Portland so its a ways to go for me.
Yeah, anyone can buy... all I know that is if you get off at the main exit at Ft Lewis, go to the opposite side of I5 from the base, there is a small section of town where you will find the army surplus store. Its painted Yellow I believe and open to the public.

Lots of time, ETS'ing soldiers will have "extra" equipment that they will take into the surplus store to get money. Its actually worth the trip from PDX to the place if you need enough mags and other items. They carry equipment, clothing and veteran items. very cool place:s0155:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom