JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Star line is so well priced for new I don't ever look for once fired , especially since I load my 10's nuclear, I want new brass to start, and if you get ones fired from a Glock it can be hard to size them back to a match type chamber usually near the head of the case .

I did start out with Starline. I picked up 2 bags from Sportsman's at $25 each. Those were tough to flare the case during the powder step. It seemed like they just didn't want to let go. It might have been the used powder funnel I was using at the time. Even without having a case in position 1 it was a pain. I have sense purchased my own caliber conversion kit but have had no new cases to try on it.

Last Edited:
Hate to muddy your thread . I'm curious about sticking , mine aways do on the actual bell stroke no matter the brand .....anyway I have all star line so I'm no help to you unfortunately. Good luck on your quest

ETA:I think I get it , your funel is sticking to the case mouth after the bell has been formed ?

I have 8 bags of new Sig Sauer 10mm brass (100 count). $20 each bag and I can ship if you cover the shipping.
PM me if you are interested.

Oli.. You got it. I was using a buddy set because they didn't have one at Good Guy Guns. When I got my new set from Red's Trading Post it worked without problems.

Greenbug.. Thanks. I might be in the Bend area in a few weeks. Well my wife will.

Ops.. I think my buddy is going to pick up a 10mm in the spring or summer and we have talked about doing just that. Splitting it up. Plus I don't just reload for the cost savings, for me it's part of the sport. I have been reloading sense 1978.

Thanks everyone,

Will

I don not see 10mm as economical to reload at those prices
It's not the money savings as much as it's the power or lack of . 10mm as Cooper intended runs about a buck a round . But it's making a come back and price vs power is getting better . I never accepted it was dead or dying. Great deals thanks for posting !

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.