WTB OR Looking for 10MM Brass.

Reactions
Star line is so well priced for new I don’t ever look for once fired , especially since I load my 10’s nuclear, I want new brass to start, and if you get ones fired from a Glock it can be hard to size them back to a match type chamber usually near the head of the case .

OP
conynekite
Reactions
I did start out with Starline. I picked up 2 bags from Sportsman's at $25 each. Those were tough to flare the case during the powder step. It seemed like they just didn't want to let go. It might have been the used powder funnel I was using at the time. Even without having a case in position 1 it was a pain. I have sense purchased my own caliber conversion kit but have had no new cases to try on it.

Last edited:
Reactions
Hate to muddy your thread . I’m curious about sticking , mine aways do on the actual bell stroke no matter the brand .....anyway I have all star line so I’m no help to you unfortunately. Good luck on your quest

ETA:I think I get it , your funel is sticking to the case mouth after the bell has been formed ?

OP
conynekite
Reactions
Oli.. You got it. I was using a buddy set because they didn't have one at Good Guy Guns. When I got my new set from Red's Trading Post it worked without problems.

Greenbug.. Thanks. I might be in the Bend area in a few weeks. Well my wife will.

Ops.. I think my buddy is going to pick up a 10mm in the spring or summer and we have talked about doing just that. Splitting it up. Plus I don't just reload for the cost savings, for me it's part of the sport. I have been reloading sense 1978.

Thanks everyone,

Will

Reactions
I don not see 10mm as economical to reload at those prices
It’s not the money savings as much as it’s the power or lack of . 10mm as Cooper intended runs about a buck a round . But it’s making a come back and price vs power is getting better . I never accepted it was dead or dying. Great deals thanks for posting !

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
Top Bottom