JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have boxed Winchester M193 MilSpec. $125 per hundred/5 boxes of 20. You pay UPS Ground from Spokane. That's todays price. Tomorrow I won't know until then. Got 50 or so rounds of Wolf Steel. You can have that for $0.30 a piece if you want me to throw it in the box.

To those who don't understand what price gouging is: it is taking advantage of people in need or want during a difficult situation and then rub it in when they charge ridiculous prices and try make the one in need or want feel bad when they don't want to get gouged. I refuse to deal with them now and anytime in the future. I know who many of them here are and will research those I don't know before ever dealing with them as I don't want them to take a reasonable deal from me just to turn an outrageous profit from someone else in hard times.

Reasonable profit is not a bad thing, but taking advantage of others in need/want is not a good thing, just because you think you can get away with it.

To those who don't understand what price gouging is: it is taking advantage of people in need or want during a difficult situation and then rub it in when they charge ridiculous prices and try make the one in need or want feel bad when they don't want to get gouged. I refuse to deal with them now and anytime in the future. I know who many of them here are and will research those I don't know before ever dealing with them as I don't want them to take a reasonable deal from me just to turn an outrageous profit from someone else in hard times.

Reasonable profit is not a bad thing, but taking advantage of others in need/want is not a good thing, just because you think you can get away with it.

I understand being upset with the current pricing, but you really cannot blame anyone for selling their stuff at market value. Gouging is charging more than the current market value becuase you are the only person that has one. Seriously I have a Ruger takedown 10/22 brand new never fired. For what the msrp is I will keep it. But there is a point with guns, cars, houses, and everything else that the supply and demand market drives the price high enough that I will sell.

Well, everyone has an opinion. I sold about 1/4 million primers before and after the craziness for the same price along with a lot of powder for little mark up. You can play the Obama games and get rich if you can. I have played in the corporate world and am tired of seeing people getting taken because someone wants to overcharge them because "that is the market situation."

I don't need the extra money to gouge people. Do you? Really?

Capitalism is a wonderful system, but when the shtf are you going to charge your neighbors an arm for a can of corn, assuming you have one? What is the difference from your supply and demand scenario? Prices may never drop. I don't care about that in that I know when I sell something I am not ripping anyone off just because I have the ability to do so because they want or need something.

We are all in this together. Reasonable profit is not something a reasonable person should trifle with, unless they are not reasonable in the first place. When you get down on luck for whatever reason, I will give you the can of corn. No charge. And thanks for the reminder.

OK, found some small rifle primers. $59.99 per thousand, plus tax. That is twice the cost of a few months ago. Who is putting in the gauge, the manufacturer, the distributor, or the retailer?? All three?? Since I have $65 in them, am I gauging to charge a $10 profit??

Wake up people. Where is all the ammo? Could it have something to do with the govt using OUR tax money to buy 6 billion rounds of ammo for DOMESTIC use last year, and more this year? If the manufacturers are filling the govt contracts, what is left for the PEOPLE? I will tell you what, short supply, that's what. Your tax money is being used to disarm you, one bullet at a time. And add in all the brass and powder and primers as well.

Well Dok, all I can say is that you must have been desperate as I have been selling them for $24/1000. It is true that the supply has dried up, for the moment, it has nothing to do with the government buying them up but everything to do with people like you who waited until the last minute and went crazy along with others seeing that PT Barnum was right, that a sucker is born every minute. I am still selling pistol primers for $24-$25/k and have no plan to raise the price to rip off a sucker. I also will monitor who is gouging and will refuse to sell to them knowing they will take advantage of a good deal and turn around and rip someone else off, given the chance to find a sucker.

I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to who I choose and will sleep with a clear conscience doing so without taking advantage of the situation.

Btw Major, you said you were going to trade with me and were all excited about it. Then you wouldn't even tell me you changed your mind or reply to my PM's. Thanks a lot.

So much for your assumptions. I bought them for someones else who asked me to watch for and buy what I could get for him. I saw them and bought them and he paid for them. I already had all I needed and would never have paid that much. Someone else did want them at that price and I helped him with that. I suppose you think I should have sold him mine at my cost, then run out to see if I could find more for me and take the gouge myself??

Incidently, just got back from another shop and they had a few at $50/1000. So as far as BR-4 primers in hand, the market here is just what I report. Don't know from the Hillsboro market.

More coming at low prices. Be patient.

Well, that's just a WAG. No different that a WAG that says continued short supply. Reports from the industry manufacturers says it will be more than a year before any catch up to the demand. Prices will not be going down at all this year. It will get worse before it gets better.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top