JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_0070.JPG IMG_0069.JPG so this is my Election Day rifle, one of the new ultralight takedown 10/22's

No irons on this thing. I plan to leave this Surefire Ryder mounted on which lives in the factory takedown bag nicely.

I know it's kind of a strange way to pick an optic but a major consideration is that it all goes back in the bag. I really want something more than a red dot. Was thinking something at least 4x on the top end but 6x would probably be better.

I also want to keep weight down to a minimum. It's so nice and light as is it would be a shame to lump on a heavy bit

Any thoughts?

Aimpoint. I have one on my 10/22 with a Holosun. Super light set up. All together I think my 10/22 weighs 2-3 pounds.

Ive been using a Bushnell 2-7 ar-22 series scope . It has the retical w holdover marks and side parallax adjustment. Its on a .22 AR now but I think about trying it on the 10/22 build. Downsides are its heavyish and the parallax adjustment is stiff and zeroing your turrets not as easy as some. Nikon makes nice .22 scopes as well. Most don't need adjustable parallax I'm hooked from my air rifle days. They help judge distance if used correctly. Leupolds in lower power are light...and spendy. Nice looking build.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top