JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My beard is generally not too itchy, but I don't get the reference.

Why, several reasons. The modularity thing is pretty awesome. I wasn't even aware of this new direction until I started looking at the P320 because of the Army announcement. The different frames, the ease of caliber swapping, very cool options and I love option. I've watched and read a few reviews on the P320 and the majority are very positive.

I also saw MAC's torture trial of the P320, seems pretty legit.

The ease of caliber swap is awesome- just be aware that you can almost buy a whole new complete pistol for the price of the swap. I believe the caliber swap price just went up- somewhere around $400 now. There's some good info on the Sig forums of course as well (Sig Talk, etc).

And a Reflex/Red dot on a SHTF setup makes good sense to me! :)

:mad::mad:
The ease of caliber swap is awesome- just be aware that you can almost buy a whole new complete pistol for the price of the swap. I believe the caliber swap price just went up- somewhere around $400 now. There's some good info on the Sig forums of course as well (Sig Talk, etc).

And a Reflex/Red dot on a SHTF setup makes good sense to me! :)

Holy crap $400?!? I remember just a few months ago they were about $250ish. I should've bought a couple conversions then dang it:mad:

TLDR; striker fired sucks, trigger heavy, get DA/SA.

So I have a p320 compact and a p320rx. I just can't get over how f-in heavy the trigger is for both of them. I suppose it makes sense because there are no other safeties involved with the pistol. Ya ya ya drop safety, and safety is between your ears.

But really that trigger is heavy as f-. I bought the p226rx right after and am happy as a clam with it.
And Sig DA is beautiful on the 226/229.

Anyone want to buy 2 lightly used p320s? ;)

Anyone want to buy 2 lightly used p320s?

Wish you had offered this last week before I ordered my P320 RX Compact.

Interesting you don't like the trigger pull. A few of the reviews I've read and watched people have commented on how much they like the trigger pull.

Of all of my handguns nothing compares to my Les Baer, but I still can shoot my G19, G26, G43, SA XPS 9.

Wish you had offered this last week before I ordered my P320 RX Compact.

Interesting you don't like the trigger pull. A few of the reviews I've read and watched people have commented on how much they like the trigger pull.

Of all of my handguns nothing compares to my Les Baer, but I still can shoot my G19, G26, G43, SA XPS 9.

I also heard multiple people talk the trigger up a lot. So I plunked down the cash and nope, don't like it. I only got the p320rx for the red dot. Then a few days later I found the p226rx .

Only striker trigger I've found I like is the PPQ. That thing was beautiful but too light for carry IMHO. YMMV of course.

I really liked the PPQ, and specifically, the trigger. It was easily the closest to my P7M8 trigger. Unfortunately, I didn't like the rest of the pistol. The takedown and slide release on the PPQ just didn't work for me. If I find a used one in the future I may pick one up.

I have taken my P320 out for an initial test drive, and so far, so good. I shoot it well, even without much time on the trigger. I still plan to send it to Grayguns for a carry package upgrade. Looking forward to getting a Kramer holster soon, and starting to carry it..

Anyone on the fence about buying one may want to wait- I'm guessing after the military orders get shipped there may be some new parts/upgrades/changes on the next release. I could be wrong, but I think the R&D is continuing with this model..