JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keith has a big selection of used Glocks. Mostly police turn-ins.

Most are tattered, but with a lot of life left in them.
Some are like new.

He usually gives $50 off tag price. And prices run from $300-$475 before the $50 discount. ;)

I just recently bought a like new G-35 for $425.

The G-35 is the large 9mm/40 frame. [With a little longer barrel]
The G-43 is the smallest 9mm frame.

For an Idea of extremes in Glock sizes.
Here's how the new G-35 and a 43 fit my delicate hand. :D

My recommendation however would be a G-19/23 medium frame gun in 9mm/40.

View attachment 336300 View attachment 336301

Dude!! Get some dadgum CALLOUSES on them D-skinners... you got George Castanza hands!! o_O

:D

IMG_3729.GIF IMG_3730.JPG

I love my glock but have did spend extra MONEY to up grades sites and trigger if you don't have money to upgrade every thing the sights would be the main thing extra $100 bucks for good night sights the stock glock sights suck

With this thread I might have to turn in my President of the I love Muzzleloaders club card here at NorthWestFirearms ...:D
I have not read the whole thread so sorry if this has been covered but I'm pretty sure you're still the President of the "I love Muzzleloaders club." Although of we find out the Gluck is for yourself, you might have to turn in your man card... :eek:

I have not read the whole thread so sorry if this has been covered but I'm pretty sure you're still the President of the "I love Muzzleloaders club." Although of we find out the Gluck is for yourself, you might have to turn in your man card... :eek:
Do they make muzzle loader Glocks

Nope not for me.... :D
My Sister in Law.

My "Get the hell out of house!" or "Leave me alone!" pistol is a Colt Series 70 Government Model .45 acp.
Well that or my Colt Dragoon with 40 grains of 3F and .454 round ball. :D
Andy

Well, circling back to the revolver discussion....get it - revolver, circle....:s0140: Oh, I kill me...

Ahem, back to reality. When I took my sister out to shoot last year, I let her try a variety of guns, including my GP100 with some .38 loads. She really liked the GP100 (I didn't bring the wife's SP101, so she didn't get to try that) as well as several other pistols. The way she reacted to the GP100, I was sure she'd want a revolver. But in the end, the G23 (which I was running a conversion barrel so as to shoot 9mm) was her choice. She had no trouble with the slide and loved the way it felt in her hand.

All that to simply say that it's near impossible to pick a gun for someone else. They need to make the decision, which is why so many folks think gun store salespeople can be pricks - they think they know better than the buyer. As Andy said, he can help guide the process, but she will have to make the decision. She may stay with that Glock or pick something else entirely. So long as she is happy and comfortable with her pick, then it was the right gun for her.

Do be sure to let us know what she decides on, I'd be curious to know!

Andy, you've gotten lots of good information in this entertaining thread. You've already identified the most important factor, it has to be something your sister in law finds comfortable and likes.

It also needs to be something that she is comfortable shooting and is able to shoot well... These are all important factors... I know you'll do right by her and get her as many different experiences as possible... One of those experiences will be her favorite and that's what she should go with...

I recently went through this with my wife, turns out her favorite is a bull barreled Ruger 22/45, and her second favorite is a 2" .38, both of which she does well with...

Enjoy the time going through the process and guiding someone to be able to protect themselves...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top