JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats a great idea although I don`t know if I`d be advertizing that in public ??,They would sell good, Bumper stickers would sell good as well !!

Just rememeber that G.A.S. leads to G.U.S. (Gun users syndrome) !:s0155:

I am very unhappy with NWFA.com. Not that long ago I was very happy with just my Kimber side arm. I had no need for long guns or stock piles of ammunition etc. Since I joined not that many months ago I now:

Own a 14 gun safe
a backup 9mm
My grocery bill has gone up 'cause I keep swinging by the ammo case to pick up an extra box or two to stockpile
Just bought my first shot gun

I have new terms in my vocublary like SHTF, NFA and bubblegum

I've been to the gun show twice this year already and that's 2 more times than I've been in the last 5 years.

I have urges to do an AR build and buy a silencer

Not to mention over 100 posts in two months. I don't remember what I was searching for on google when I found this curssed place but that was a bad day indeed.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to check the I will Now Open Carry thread to see if there's any update from Tattoo.

I LIKE THIS GUY - my kinda guy

When you start to have multiple safes around the house and safes strictly for ammo then and only then can you truly say that you might have an affliction. Just having a 14 gun safe does not warrant any worries, its when that is the smallest with ammo in it that I maybe would worry about seeking some treatment. Not that I would but some might:s0131:

When you start to have multiple safes around the house and safes strictly for ammo then and only then can you truly say that you might have an affliction.

My ammo all fits in my ammo safe. Well, most of it does. Er, well, a little less than half of it does. But my guns all fit in one gun safe. Well, um, except for the ones I don't keep in the safe because there isn't room. It is NWF and TriCounty Gun Club's fault though.

Dr. Trlsmn has reviewed your charts and has determined there is good news for you about your affliction, there is no cure! :p

My prescription is for you to buy 1000 rounds of ammo a month and sign on to NWFA first thing every morning!

:s0114::s0112::s0114:

Well I stopped at Wal-Mart on my way home and picked up 550 rounds of .22, 100 rounds of .45 and 2 boxes of 00.

The guy at the counter was very confused when I handed him my Kaiser card.

I are one too and its spreading to my son :s0131: and I like it!
We're now looking for a second safe!
Thank you verrrrrry much!
Don't take this the wrong way...but...I love all you guys!...in a Tim the tool man Taylor...kinda way.
Neighbors with guns...Ya gotta love it.
This is one great forum...and I said ..."never a forum!"
Better yet, the guys from the .com that I've met, I actually like :s0155:
We all need this...
See ya Wilson!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR