JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am very unhappy with NWFA.com. Not that long ago I was very happy with just my Kimber side arm. I had no need for long guns or stock piles of ammunition etc. Since I joined not that many months ago I now:

Own a 14 gun safe
a backup 9mm
My grocery bill has gone up 'cause I keep swinging by the ammo case to pick up an extra box or two to stockpile
Just bought my first shot gun

I have new terms in my vocublary like SHTF, NFA and bubblegum

I've been to the gun show twice this year already and that's 2 more times than I've been in the last 5 years.

I have urges to do an AR build and buy a silencer

Not to mention over 100 posts in two months. I don't remember what I was searching for on google when I found this curssed place but that was a bad day indeed.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to check the I will Now Open Carry thread to see if there's any update from Tattoo.

I am very unhappy with NWFA.com. Not that long ago I was very happy with just my Kimber side arm. I had no need for long guns or stock piles of ammunition etc. Since I joined not that many months ago I now:

Own a 14 gun safe
a backup 9mm
My grocery bill has gone up 'cause I keep swinging by the ammo case to pick up an extra box or two to stockpile
Just bought my first shot gun

I have new terms in my vocublary like SHTF, NFA and bubblegum

I've been to the gun show twice this year already and that's 2 more times than I've been in the last 5 years.

I have urges to do an AR build and buy a silencer

Not to mention over 100 posts in two months. I don't remember what I was searching for on google when I found this curssed place but that was a bad day indeed.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to check the I will Now Open Carry thread to see if there's any update from Tattoo.

Dr. Trlsmn has reviewed your charts and has determined there is good news for you about your affliction, there is no cure! :p

My prescription is for you to buy 1000 rounds of ammo a month and sign on to NWFA first thing every morning!

:s0114::s0112::s0114:

I'm glad to see that there are others out there with the same problem I have...

Hello everyone! My name is Slobone, and I'm a NWFAholic. Thanks for listening.

UH OH ! Once infected , the disease spreads like wildfire . First , the gun counter guy at Bi Mart knows you by name and has your cell on speed dial , next you can recall almost exactly how many rounds of 9mm you have , but forget your anniversary , then you cancel your newspaper cuz there's only so much time in a day and the shotgun news comes out once a week . by the time you apply for a dedicated gun credit card you are a lost cause .

UH OH ! Once infected , the disease spreads like wildfire . First , the gun counter guy at Bi Mart knows you by name and has your cell on speed dial , next you can recall almost exactly how many rounds of 9mm you have , but forget your anniversary , then you cancel your newspaper cuz there's only so much time in a day and the shotgun news comes out once a week . by the time you apply for a dedicated gun credit card you are a lost cause .

I thought it was normal that the guys at Bimart knew you by name.......and whats wrong with the gun shops having your cell number?

OK OK maaaaybeee I have a slight affliction, I'm just not convinced yet.

Since I joined in December:

I own more guns then my entire family ever has.[4] (and the one my family has is my bro-in-law's Duty sidearm.)
Log on every day to a forum, something I hadn't even done to my circle of friends' forum.
I'm buying Precious Bullion, rice, sugar, flour, and stuff that expires in my 30s on a monthly basis.
Have made a dozen sales and trades and met quite a few cool and interesting people, who don't appear to be crazy! (at least to me, which might be bad.)
Driven 400 miles in a day to /just/ make a trade.
And now i'm RELOADING!

..Nope, I'm boned. Anyone got any 9mm FMJ/JHP boolits?:s0112:

I came here with the disease so I can't blame NWFA for that.

Insanity is seeing what's going on around you and doing nothing.

Preparing for hard times that you see coming in the future is not insane, it's WISE.

No one should by a gun muffler for hundreds (or more) of bucks. They should just make one (or many more) for themselves on a lathe. The savings can be used on ammo, lots of it.

Ranb

First: Change that Board Name; Kimber Custom? you could have four or five of those Rock Island 1911s.

Second:Stop eating! Go to your range and share a lunch with what others have to offer.

Third: Get a tattoo; I suggest "Mosinnite", no body place suggested; though someone on here will name the exact place I am sure!
Good Luck

Last Edited:
Do Not Fret you just have a case of G.A.S. that is Gun Aquisition syndrome, there is no known cure, but in time the symptoms will taper off for periods of up to 3 months !! LOL !!!:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top