JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
had a little bit of free time tonight in between projects so I decided to make a few things to shoot for tomorrow. this is the biggest one, I used a stock coil spring off of a honda accord that I lowered and a flywheel from an integra motor along with a hatch strut from a 94 civic to reduce ociliation. it also has little hooks to hang bells or other targets from. we'll see how it holds up tomorrow :)

0201020156a.jpg

we shot it with my 308, sks and some 22's. it was alot of fun but a kill shot with the 308 broke a weld. next time Ill weld the flywheel on with a stick welder instead of .030" wire lol. the strut did a great job keeping it planted while you could still see it move when hit.

looks awesome but dont mind my saying...it looks like something a tweeker would make,lol.

lol I know what you mean, I have a ton of car parts laying around so I figured what the hell. I was excited to go shooting today so I was having a hard time getting to sleep. I didn't take any after pictures sorry. its still up at snow peak for every one else to enjoy. Im gonna make a different face plate for it next time I head up there and probably do a human shaped cut out out of some 1/8th steel plate I have laying around.

I moved here from Wyoming and back there we had a 3/4 inch thick steel disk hanging from a chain so you could hear it 'gong' when hit. I have the same disk and chain and the steel to make a tripod...if you guys want I will weld it up and leave it at the far end of the Browns Camp pit so everyone can take a shot at 'ringing the bell'....what do you think?

I moved here from Wyoming and back there we had a 3/4 inch thick steel disk hanging from a chain so you could hear it 'gong' when hit. I have the same disk and chain and the steel to make a tripod...if you guys want I will weld it up and leave it at the far end of the Browns Camp pit so everyone can take a shot at 'ringing the bell'....what do you think?

Tweakers will steal it and sell it for scrap.

elsie

Looks pretty sweet, I used to be all into my Honda too, but it started costing too much money. That's a good idea for all the old parts I have just laying around though.

All I found is a greddy intercooler, some sort of lightened flywheel, koyo rad, turbo manifold, t3 turbo, z32 5 lug conversion, sr20 trans. I guess I won't be shooting any car parts lol.

It will shatter.

Exactly. Did you do this before? Not too sure if I want to do it yet. I'm afraid if I shoot it with a 30 cal, metal might come back. I will be about 50 yards away.

Oh snap. LOL. I have some old OEM clutches and radiators, mostly trash, all the good stuff is either on the car or sold lol. I have an old B18 block that used to be boosted but ended up throwing a rod, wonder if 5.56 could penetrate it :p

ls turbo ftw lol. I ran 11.50's with a stock ls longblock and mostly ebay parts turbo setup in my old hatchback. flywheels are the funnest to shoot cause they hold up well and make a decent amount of noise/ movement.

All I found is a greddy intercooler, some sort of lightened flywheel, koyo rad, turbo manifold, t3 turbo, z32 5 lug conversion, sr20 trans. I guess I won't be shooting any car parts lol.

Exactly. Did you do this before? Not too sure if I want to do it yet. I'm afraid if I shoot it with a 30 cal, metal might come back. I will be about 50 yards away.

Yup, I used a brake disc as a target once. It was extremely disappointing.

ya but a 20+# flywheel will stand up to alot more then a brake rotor will. my .308 was taking half marble sized chunks out of it each shot but its almost a half inch thick so there is alot to eat through first.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top