JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this for sale on this forum this morning and I just started drooling. I managed to pass it up without making an offer but it started nagging on me as the day went on. I kept checking back to see if anyone had picked it up and when it was still available this evening I called the guy and made an offer and he took it.

I already have the 6" version (and just put a 4" python on lay-a-way yesterday) so my Colt wheel gun collection is really growing. I love 4" .44mags so how could I go wrong with a n Anaconda.

This thing is immaculate too. The guy takes as good a care of his toys as I do...and that is really saying something. :)

Here is a quick cell phone pic of the new addition.

PS: As far as the government is concerned this is "kitchen utensils" since I had to borrow a few bucks from my LLC to pay for it. :D

4Anaconda.jpg

It's always good to take in a stray and give it the love it deserves.
I think it already had a pretty good home. It was well care for there. The thing is like new. The guy I bought it from even has nicer toys than I do...and takes amazing care of them. He was just putting this one up for adoption to buy another toy. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top