JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I grew up in Alaska and never had to worry about snakes. I'll take the cold winters, small sacrifice.

At the time he was working with some "for ethnicity Hires" at a very rural consctruction site.

Saw some "F E H" standing around doing a good job of Nothing, my brother walks by and casually mentions under that hill of snow, right by them, ls a Den of Ice Snakes !

Why they fought each other for First place AWAY from there... Dumb city slickers got snuckered by a farm boy ! !

Ayep, you can take the farm boy out off the Farm, but his twisted Mind goes With Him !

philip, in the boon docks, who has Hunted the Rattler, for dinner ! ! !

Jammer do you search the forums just waiting to throw out your bits of wisdom? You realize it does get old, yes I understand that people state some bubblegum sometimes. I doubt you are changing anyones perspective by the little shots you take at people.

Jammer do you search the forums just waiting to throw out your bits of wisdom? You realize it does get old, yes I understand that people state some bubblegum sometimes. I doubt you are changing anyones perspective by the little shots you take at people.

some people point the finger at someone else to take everyones eyes off of them and their actions

The reason I got my Ruger Stainless Single 6 in 22/22WMR back in 1980 was because of water mocassins. My fishing friend told me about them coming into the boat sometimes so I bought the Ruger and had it handy when I fished. Loaded with 3 rounds of 22WMR birdshot and 3 rounds of hollow points. I figured the first three would knock the sucker down and I'd take my chances with the last 3 if needed going through the bottom of the boat. I do not like snakes.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top