JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps it is time to close the site to 'guests'.

I think doing that would decrease the odds of people joining the site. I also like being able to search and find information. I've had a couple searches from Google bring me back to this site.

yep, I would be one of them, the site logs me off about every 15 minutes or anytime I use a different window for something..

check the "remember me" box when you sign in and it wont do that. I have forgotton to do that and just finished a half hr reply to some post just hit the reply button and find i was no longer signed in and have the whole effort lost.

check the "remember me" box when you sign in and it wont do that. I have forgotton to do that and just finished a half hr reply to some post just hit the reply button and find i was no longer signed in and have the whole effort lost.

Ouch! Especialy if you are a "Hunt and Pecker" like myself.

It would be nice to have a forum or two that only registered members with ten post or something like that would be able to access. Kind of like our own secret club?

Mike

It would be nice to have a forum or two that only registered members with ten post or something like that would be able to access. Kind of like our own secret club?

Mike

Yes that would be pretty cool like a A Den, a exclusive section for our supporting members.

Hmmm, that would be cool .

Then it would be just like BArfkom.

Not really, they don't have a den other than the bears den for airing out complaints , they do have some supporter only forums, but so what . they are a totally different machine . Just about every board has a supporter only board its just a benny and a thank you for supporting . this is a semi local board. a den can serve useful a place for guys who have decided to park and stay awhile and not just take what they want from the board and move on.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top