JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to this store a year or two ago when I was exploring all the gun shops in the Longview area.
I wasn't impressed then, and see no reason to go back again *yawn*.
Just another pawn shop.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

I went to this store a year or two ago when I was exploring all the gun shops in the Longview area.
Just another pawn shop.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

That's my impression the two or three times I've been in there.

I always end up over at Bob's.

I didn't see Bob's with a poll?

Just another pawn shop.

Happy Shootin'! -Tom

That's how I feel too. I go in there sometimes, but usually just to look at tools. Occasionally they'll have some interesting guns, but not often enough to go there just for that. I used to go in there every week when I was in high school. VHS movies were 10 for 10.

Only walked in the place one time - lots of guns but nothing worth the cash they were asking for it - strange considering none of the employees seem to know their inventory all that well and you have to wait 10 minutes for assistance when there are 4 or 5 employees and 1 other customer in the store...

Only walked in the place one time - lots of guns but nothing worth the cash they were asking for it - strange considering none of the employees seem to know their inventory all that well and you have to wait 10 minutes for assistance when there are 4 or 5 employees and 1 other customer in the store...

I think that sums it up pretty well.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.