JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just did my weekly rounds to my locals, and The Gun Shop in longview is calling it quits. Id heard rumors for a while, but now it's official. They weren't my favorite in town(they weren't exactly big on customer service), but I've got some really good deals from them, and they had one of the better reloading selections in town. It's sad to see any local business disappear. I think it's 25% everything in the store.

More and more gun stores are closing, albeit from pressure by cities of liberal persuasion.
It's all in their grand scheme to rid the west coast of gusher and us law-abiding gun owners...:mad::mad::mad:
I was told the owner is just burnt out after being in the business for 40+ years and wanted to retire. There is still a big enough red neck presence in Cowlitz County that the full liberal influence hasn't been able to push its way up from Portland or down from King county...Yet. You can still wear a Hillary For Prison tee shirt around town and get more thumbs up than dirty looks. Either that or I'm just so intimidating that nobody says anything...:s0121:
Im actually surprised how many places there are in the Longview area to shop for guns and ammo... Counting pawn shops and the big boxes.. over 10. Gators is by far the best. How they cram so much sweet gear into that tiny store is beyond me.

[hope this isn't thread drift]
Ole's in Salem was one of my very favorites for years; essentially in a 2-car garage out behind his house, it was far far bigger inside. Full working gunsmithery in back, side room with racks of rich supply of used/rarish/good deals/reloading needs, tiny 2 counter new/used gun section with astonishing variety of ammo/etc.

He closed a couple years ago due to both age & dread disease.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top