JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
those of you who've driven over wilson river hwy (6). this morning we had to be in hillsboro at 6:30.
so on the way over headed east. just above the gales crk lookout. there was a guy walking up the hill (west) with a big ol gas jug.
and at the lookout out there was a ini van parked kinda funny with the flashers going.
yeah he had a hell of a walk ahead of him.
kinda feel bad I didn't go back n school him. but we were running late for pre-op check in, so I didn't.
poor b.....d. hopefully someone did.
still chuckling a little tho.

I understand you desire to make appointments on time. I do not understand your having to be a jerk and brag about it here. i would have at least stopped and got him close or to a gas station,

I understand you desire to make appointments on time. I do not understand your having to be a jerk and brag about it here. i would have at least stopped and got him close or to a gas station,

didn't think I was being a jerk.
piss poor planning on his part.
left from where ever he did. with not enough fuel to get where he was going. on a hwy that the has no gas stations. banks or glenwood, then nothing untill downtown tillamook. and he obviously never looked at a map, or he'd of known that and been walking in the right direction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top