Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

long walk

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by westcoastal, Jun 13, 2012.

1. westcoastal

westcoastal north coast of oregon Active Member

those of you who've driven over wilson river hwy (6). this morning we had to be in hillsboro at 6:30.
    so on the way over headed east. just above the gales crk lookout. there was a guy walking up the hill (west) with a big ol gas jug.
    and at the lookout out there was a ini van parked kinda funny with the flashers going.
    yeah he had a hell of a walk ahead of him.
    kinda feel bad I didn't go back n school him. but we were running late for pre-op check in, so I didn't.
    poor b.....d. hopefully someone did.
    still chuckling a little tho.

2. westcoastal

so picture that sight at dawn . i'm headed down that steep stretch ... n he's slepping up it.

3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

I understand you desire to make appointments on time. I do not understand your having to be a jerk and brag about it here. i would have at least stopped and got him close or to a gas station,

Grunwald and (deleted member) like this.
  4. westcoastal

didn't think I was being a jerk.
    piss poor planning on his part.
    left from where ever he did. with not enough fuel to get where he was going. on a hwy that the has no gas stations. banks or glenwood, then nothing untill downtown tillamook. and he obviously never looked at a map, or he'd of known that and been walking in the right direction.

5. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

Agreed. Piss poor planning or not its still not funny or cool. Karma is a bubblegum as they say

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

6. westcoastal

i've help plenty broke down, out of gas or crashed folks in my travels. believe I I still in black with karma.