JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

Here for local information on ranges, matches, buy/sell, maybe some assistance with a build (see below)

Been around firearms most of my life and would consider myself an Intermediate gun owner. Recently been putting some money into my collection as I am planning to move from beer can killing to competing in some matches next year. Not a club member yet but I'm looking at Douglas Ridge in the near future.

Here are my current toys.....

Ruger Precision 6.5 Creedmoor
Vortex PST Gen 2 5-25x50 MRAD
Masterpiece Arms BA Mount
Masterpiece Arms EVG Grip
Harris BRMS 6"-9"
20200919_103235.jpg

(Top)
Savage MkII FVSR 22lr
Riton 2-7x32
AIM Sports 1" Rings
DIP Inc Compensator
CLIVE Bipod

(Bottom)
DPMS .223
UTG Red Dot
Monstrum 16.5 FF Handguard
Kak Flash Can
MFT Battlelink Minimalist Stock
20200919_103245.jpg

(Top)
Hi-Point 9mm 995
IWI Bullpup Kit
No Name POS sight that doesn't work
This is one of the best shooting guns ever This is a POS. But it was the first gun I ever owned, bought around the year 1999.
I recently started to throw a few bucks at it, stock kit, compressor, mags. Probably try out a Romeo5 on it soon.

(Bottom)
Glock 43
My EDC
20200919_103256.jpg

Remington 700 .308 (PSS)
SWFA 10x42
Magpul Hunter Stock
Harris Bipod
Recently started to put some money in this. I've owned this rifle since 2001.
(please note not actual photo, Its in parents safe making their other rifles look bad, looks just like this though)
notmine.jpg

AR Pistol Build .223 (current project)
PSA Upper Kit
James Madison 80% Lower (not done)
Sig MSR Red Dot
SB PDW Stock
Black Rifle Upgraded lower parts kit
speaking of the 80% lower.....I don't have certain items in my home to complete this....*cough*. If someone has some in person "advice" on completing this....*cough* 12 pack of IPA offered *cough*...maybe a $20 gets dropped on the ground. *cough..... I have the bits, plastic jig, polymer lower and thats it. no DP or MV. I'll wear a mask.
Legal notice: I'm not implying or suggesting anyone here help me complete this lower.....cough.

My gun closet.
20200919_103315.jpg

Last Edited:
I have decided any new member with more guns than I own is the real deal!
Soooooooo, under your standards of real-dealness, do *I* count...? o_O
safe.04.JPG
And this doesn't count the ones you can't see in the back left corner of the safe...
Nor the ones stashed about the house in various drawers, cabinets, and closets...
Nor the ones that now live on that top shelf, stored horizontally, with their barrels threaded through the barrels of the ones standing vertical, cuz I've run outta room... :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads