JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

Figured it was finally time to get active on the Forums. I have been lurking here on and off for awhile now, but with the recent bills in the Oregon legislature, i have found that i spend a lot more time on these forums now then i had previously and finally registered.

the main reason why i have not registered until now is because i am an active member on Calguns.net, although im native Oregonian, i have spent the last year and a half in San Diego in "Exile", but was able to return to my native oregon 3 months ago. I do work for a local company in Pleasant Hill oregon that is related to firearms and has national recognition, so i work in the "biz" so to speak.

other than that im newly a "tax stamp collector", and with my new job im hoping to seriously expand my firearms collection in about 6 months or so.

'Morning ChunkyMilk.
Thanks for joining, and hopefully your voice will make itself heard against the unconstitutional trends going on in this country.

The 2A seems so simple, so easy to understand, yet it's been under constant attack since 1934. Little tiny chips have been taken off, and we need all the help we can get to fend off the attacks.

Welcome, Brother in (fire)arms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads