JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I live in Vancouver, WA. My favorite store is Sporting Systems for obvious reasons. I am in a bit of a spot. I feel I need to decrease the amount of firearms I have presently own and pick a few select ones. The problem is I am not sure how to go about this endeavor. I am hoping the people here can help, I dont want to just go to a pawn shop...

Hi everyone, I live in Vancouver, WA. My favorite store is Sporting Systems for obvious reasons. I am in a bit of a spot. I feel I need to decrease the amount of firearms I have presently own and pick a few select ones. The problem is I am not sure how to go about this endeavor. I am hoping the people here can help, I dont want to just go to a pawn shop...
Did you ask Sporting Systems if they sell on consignment?

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome aboard friend! :s0005:

I feel I need to decrease the amount of firearms I have presently own and pick a few select ones.
You can always list in classifieds, see if you can get a swap or just trade for cash. I know myself and I'm sure many others are checking/using it regularly.

But on that note... I've gotten that same feeling myself a few times, and somehow my stockpile keeps growing. Never sell, only buy. :s0155:

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thank you!!! I will definately keep this in mind!!!

Welcome aboard friend! :s0005:

You can always list in classifieds, see if you can get a swap or just trade for cash. I know myself and I'm sure many others are checking/using it regularly.

But on that note... I've gotten that same feeling myself a few times, and somehow my stockpile keeps growing. Never sell, only buy. :s0155:
LOL!!! That is awesome. For me its a change in life direction. We are starting the journey of developing an off grid property and travelling for retirement. So its a matter of space and weight constraints. But honestly I do not want to sell any of them... but man, I am so impatient some times.

Firearms are a form of precious metal and that regard they appreciate. So, I rationalize that they are part of a balanced portfolio.

Oh and Welcome to the forum!

Bluebook of Gun Values can give you "Estate" Value but if you want to learn what a particular firearm is actually selling for, search the completed sales sections on gunbroker.com. It will give you an idea what people have paid.

Firearms are a form of precious metal and that regard they appreciate. So, I rationalize that they are part of a balanced portfolio.

Oh and Welcome to the forum!

Bluebook of Gun Values can give you "Estate" Value but if you want to learn what a particular firearm is actually selling for, search the completed sales sections on gunbroker.com. It will give you an idea what people have paid.
Great info man! As such, that is pretty much how I feel... I rearranged some finances and changed a planned vacation to someplace much closer so that I dont have to sell any... but man... being patient sucks sometimes.

1673563043211.png

Of course, subject to the weather.

Aloha, Mark

Welcome to NWFA.

Take picts and post here in the classifieds. They sell quick when they are reasonably priced.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.....

:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top