JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've lurked these forums for quite a while, doing my homework on calibers, brands, grains, etc. I am a student in the College of Ag here at OSU, originally from Utah. Last october I bought a Glock 21. I used it through deer/elk seasons and a little hiking. I LOVE shooting it, but it was a bit heavy and kept pulling my pants down or getting in the way of my rifle slung over the shoulder. If I keep it I'll definitely get a leg harness for it. But I am thinking of trading it for a 30 or 27, or eventually one of each. I will be getting my CCW in the spring. I would like to have one for the hills and one for the streets, but on a student's budget, one gun will have to work for both for now. Does anyone have one/both (ideally both) that would let me shoot? I have felt them in the stores, but that only tells so much of the story. I will buy lunch/ammo if someone will take me out with them to let me try them before I commit to one. Thanks!

How are you carrying the pistol? I would think with a good belt and holster it wouldn't pull down your pants and get in your way.

Welcome too.

I have a Blackhawk Serpa that hooks to the belt. Maybe I need some suspenders. I also tried tucked into my hip pack belt, but it fell out a couple times when bending over.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top