JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Generally you see that type in a 3 gun match- pistol, shotgun, carbine. Also, they are selling their products so of course they are going to show a gun with a lot of accessories hung on it.:D

Generally you see that type in a 3 gun match- pistol, shotgun, carbine. Also, they are selling their products so of course they are going to show a gun with a lot of accessories hung on it.:D

Oh, I'm not talking about the accessories... just the LENGTH. Don't people usually use 18" or 20" shotguns at 3-gun?

Whenever I see ad on the sidebar I lol a little. What is that, a 30" barrel on that thing? How many shells can that tube hold do you think? What exactly is this gun for? Fighting off hordes of zombie ducks?:s0114:

It's a different scale (notice the size difference of the trigger housing).

It's more likely a 24" barrel with a +5/+6 mag extension.

As the above poster mentioned you see it a lot at 3-gun competitions. A big clue for that is the extended loading gate.

xx1100%20open.jpg
3-gun.jpg

Darn why does everyone have to ruin my zombie duck fantasy with rational explanations.

Also, why is that aimpoint so high on that AR-15? That guy must have a huge face or something.

It's probably not an optical illusion. Almost every pump gun I've owned, the end of the magazine tube is not on the exact same horizontal alignment as the barrel. So when you install a mag extender tube they do slope down a tiny bit. Never effects the functioning though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top