JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone occasionally do long range shooting? I mean 400-1200 yards. Looking for people to shoot with and learn some tips on long range shooting. Currently set up with ruger rpr chambered in 6.5x47 paired with a vortex PST gen 2 scope. Still kinda new to the long range hobby, and id like to actually use this darn set up more often rather than just collecting dust. Wouldn't mine ringing a few steel targets at longer distances rather than your typical 100-200 yard outdoor ranges.

Mountains my friend only mountains. I been waiting for 7 years to become Cascade shooting club, still years to go.
I knew about them years ago when i took my hunting class ed from that location. I should've signed up then. I know a few public spots that range from 300 all the way out to 800, although would be nice to join up with other members to sort of learn from etc.

CSF is a great range. But they have a multi-year waiting list and aren't even taking applications at this time.

There are some places in Ellensburg area where ranges out to 1200 yards are possible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top