JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
JW, IMO the Razor is overkill here. Realistically, a SWFA or Primary Arms scope would be more than adequate to handle the accuracy range of a SIG716.
Personally, I would put a scout scope or either of the above on it.

At this price point, 2k+ it is all down to details and features that you may or may not care about. Glass on all of these scopes are great, and they are all mechanically sound and consistent. Reticle preferences are something that cannot be determines without trying them out. Generally, simple is better when starting out.
You will not go wrong with any scopes at this price point. If you want to read about a really great review, check out precisionrifleblog.com. Cal did a great review in several parts a couple of years ago. I have not seen a better side by side anywhere else.

I run leupold on all my rifles now. What is your main goal with it? But vortex has that 7c reticle that is supposed to be pretty sweet.

I run leupold on all my rifles now. What is your main goal with it? But vortex has that 7c reticle that is supposed to be pretty sweet.

I want a decent scope that will get me to the 500yds+. I am new to long range. I can get a decent discount on vortex so that is what i will be leaning towards, but wanted oppinions from first hand users.

I want a decent scope that will get me to the 500yds+. I am new to long range. I can get a decent discount on vortex so that is what i will be leaning towards, but wanted oppinions from first hand users.
Im a vet so pretty much any manufacturer gives me a decent discount. Most of the people i respect in the long range community running vortex recommend the ebr-7c reticle.
I prefer mil over moa and any of the razor line will suit you fine.

Check out the scope reviews at precisionrifleblog.com It's a couple years old, but very good. Cal did a comprehensive reviews as well as individual write ups of each scope.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top