JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two CZ rifles a left handed 452 in .22 LR and a new right handed 455 .22 LR. The latter was purchased at Tick Licker. I have the gear now and am waiting on Wheeler scope mounting tools to get here. I think the weak point may be my picatinny rail to scope ring interface. The rail is aluminum and the rings are steel. I was not able to get a steel rail. If it gets bad I will get a steel one. The scope is a Leupold EFR 6.5X20X40. It has fine target crosshairs and only one target turret on top. Windage knob is a standard one. The 24 inch heavy barrel should be the key.
I am optimistic because the 452 being a Sporter and mounting a Weaver 6x 24x40 is able to whack a small ram plate at 200 meters. I switched from Target ammo to my usual hunting stuff and now have moa to spare. It is possible to get multiple hits and make the ram swing.The scope works ok on a white painted ram but is not usable on varmint hunts at half the distance. The Leupold is clear. I am hoping to double my distance with the new set up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top