JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picture at 600 yard line at TCGC. A friend of mine F class shooter and a guy in the back ground shooting a
Iron Sight 20" AR service Rifle. TCGC accommodates bench shooters too. F class and service rifle
shooters use different targets. All electronic targets no pit duty.:D:D:D
IMG_20190303_094416.jpg

I was just tagged to co-instruct the Washington State Tactical Officers Assoc. (WSTOA) sniper classes, and will be putting on scoped and precision rifle classes next year.

My range will be 200 yards, but the principles are the same for long range. Some folks don't understand with starting out at shorter distances, but the fundamentals are imperative at any distance.

Not sure who else puts on such classes, but am sure others will chime in with local options.

I was just tagged to co-instruct the Washington State Tactical Officers Assoc. (WSTOA) sniper classes, and will be putting on scoped and precision rifle classes next year.

My range will be 200 yards, but the principles are the same for long range. Some folks don't understand with starting out at shorter distances, but the fundamentals are imperative at any distance.

Not sure who else puts on such classes, but am sure others will chime in with local options.

Skill with iron sights is impressive .......so is skill with a katana.

When I'm shooting, I want every way of cheating I can get, bipod, rear bag, range finder and a good scope.
No bipods and rear bags. Sling shooters use "The Big Target".;) Sling shooters with Match rifles using iron sights aperture front and rear.
Paul Bunion International prone match in Puyallup, WA.
1604740915158.png

This was one of the line-ups at the UK NRA ranges, Bisley, last year..............it goes behind the photographer about the same distance.

Not too shabby for a country without any guns, eh? ;)

1604749356039.png

And a movie about Stickledown Range - the 1000 yard distance......

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads