JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2004C820-BA81-49BE-B2CF-FF416CA35A9E.jpeg For sale lightly used Surplus Ammo and Arms lower marked multi with:
Magpul stock, Magpul Bad lever, polished milspec trigger, Timber creek fde grip.
Upper: milspec upper, bcg, 20" straight fluted 1/8 twist heavy barrel rifle length gas, adjustable gas block, Timber Creek keymod rifle length fde hangaurd, vortex 6x 24 x 50scope with sun shade. Never had chance to shoot farther than 100 yards, but could cover 3 shots with quarter at 100. Hate to part with it but need to fund Christmas for the kids. Let me know if interested.

Final price of $600. Would like to see it go!

Last Edited:
Its in storage at a pawn shop here in Eugene as it didnt sell before Christmas. I have $315 on the pawn, which would come from you to get it out, then the rest goes to me to help supplement a new build. Plus $35.00 on your end for PTP transfer and BGC. Your into it $600 for rifle, $35.00 for BGC and tranfers. $635.00

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.