Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT WA Long Range 30-06

shibbershabber

Reactions
Rating
100%
***Price Dropped again, last time... Ill keep it if I cant sell it:D***

Changing it up a little...

A large rifle with many uses. Handloaders rejoice. You can load 125gr bullets to 3400fps up to pushing a 220gr to 2500fps, pretty much anything in between.
I know, its not as fancy as the newer intermediate cartridges and its not as tactical as the .308......... but its got what it takes to do all that those can well enough. It can be a varminter as well as a big game rifle. 1000 yards should be easy with this.

All I have ever shot in it is 180gr Remington factory loads and some HXP too. Recoil is a joke thanks to the heavy barrel and the butt pad... not punishing at all. May not hit as hard as a 300WM but it will ring steel at similar distances

The Details
Built on a newer Savage Long Action
Adjustable Accu-Trigger, Detachable magazine
26" ER Shaw Heavy Barrel, 1:10 twist
CSR "Muscle" Brake
Barrel and action are Duracoated... Sniper Gray I think????

Sits in a Full Aluminum Bedded Hogue free-floated stock
Sling swivels and a cheap bipod are installed.

Really nice rifle. Spent a lot of time and money agonizing over this thing. But I just dont have the opportunity to shoot longer distances much anymore and cant really justify the space in the safe... Shooting at 100, with this is like buying a Lambo and sitting in traffic all the time.

$850
$800
for a SUPPORTING MEMBER

Might consider trades or partial trades too(cash on your end though)

Located in Vancouver... Can meet in Portland too.

20190209_200550.jpg
20190209_200600.jpg
20190209_200609.jpg
20190209_200627.jpg
20190209_200723.jpg
20190209_200804.jpg

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul