JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are 2 people in this forum that I am saying thanks to.

First is wichaka. He came out of his way to look at a couple of my guns that I had questions about. He took his time inspecting them and pointed out a few things that I was not aware of. Now, there was nothing in it for him, it was strictky for my benefit. He is a great guy and very knowledgeabe. His time was very much appreciated. I hope our paths will cross again and I will have enough forsight to have some money and buy his lunch.

The other is coctailer. I had a shotgun that I wanted to mail. I had previously asked gunbroker in tigard what the law was and he told me it had to be sent through an FFL and they would charge me $50.00 to run it thru their books plus an additional $15 - $20 for shipping. I then called coctailer. He took the time to go over the law with me and answered question as I came up with them. It may have been more than one call. So, here is an honest guy not just pumping his bottom line.

My very much appreciated thanks to both of these gentlemen.

Respectfully,
Chuck

I do not know the first guy, but I have done business with Coctailer multiple times...both as a seller and a customer. I would never hesitate for one second to recommend him to anyone anytime. He is a great asset to the forum...and has the best prices on a Kahr you will find anywhere. :)

I consider both Steve and Andrew to be good friends of mine. You couldn't be more correct, they're both great guys.

Thanks for the kind words all!

Since I live just this side of Egypt, it's a bit tough to meet many of the fellow members face to face.

My shop door and cyber bench are always open!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top