JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Washougal
State
Washington
AfterlightImage 4.JPG
Im selling a Lonewolf 10/45 Timberwolf frame stippled by flayed customs and a Glock 21 gen 4 slide and 3 mags. I ordered the frame the day the came out, sent it off to get the frame job and it's sat in Pelican case since. I shot it once. Feels amazing in hand, I just wanted to keep my pistol calibers focused on 9mm. I'd like $600 with buyer paying transfer. I'd be interested in trading for a glock 43x or 48. I'm in the Camas Area.
IMG_9158.jpg IMG_9157.jpg IMG_9156.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
View attachment 557381
Im selling a Lonewolf 10/45 Timberwolf frame stippled by flayed customs and a Glock 21 gen 4 slide and 3 mags. I ordered the frame the day the came out, sent it off to get the frame job and it's sat in Pelican case since. I shot it once. Feels amazing in hand, I just wanted to keep my pistol calibers focused on 9mm. I'd like 600 with buyer paying transfer. I'd be interested in trading for a glock 43x or 48. I'm in the Camas Area.
View attachment 557378 View attachment 557379 View attachment 557380
Like the stippling

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.