JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have here a LoneWolf .40-9mm conversion barrel that is designed for your 4th gen Glock 23/32.
This piece is in great condition, Ill throw in a barely used G19 recoil spring as part of the deal. Asking price is $100. Email me at[email protected] or text/call me at 503-951-8935 20150306_121440.jpg 20150306_121434.jpg

FWIW I have one of these and it shoots 9mm in my G23 flawlessly. All I changed was the barrel and magazines. Many round downrange, never a malfunction. Accuracy is better than I can shoot the gun. Easy to recommend if someone wants to get a bit more utility out of their G23.

FWIW I have one of these and it shoots 9mm in my G23 flawlessly. All I changed was the barrel and magazines. Many round downrange, never a malfunction. Accuracy is better than I can shoot the gun. Easy to recommend if someone wants to get a bit more utility out of their G23.
Do you want to sell it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top