Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lonely in Idaho

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tedium27, Feb 14, 2012.

1. tedium27

tedium27 Craigmont, ID Member

Moved up here to the panhandle last year from Clark Co. Washington, expecting to see a good amount of activity in my new state of residence. :p Every where I click on the "Idaho posts" button, I find, "No Listings". Whats up?:confused:

2. giddyupgo55

giddyupgo55 Vernonia Active Member

Wish I could help, but it will a couple more years before I can move over there myself. Have some land in Santa. Keep looking ,I have seen post from Idaho before.

3. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

Sorry man. I guess you'll have to take up the mantle and regale us with stories of monster bucks and trout the size of salmon!

4. Taurus 617 CCW

Taurus 617 CCW Northern Idaho Member

I hunted the back country of north Idaho last fall and here's what I saw. Lots of turkeys, one 78 lb. buck, no elk, and lots of moose. The moose were a very good size!

5. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

6. redmud

redmud Colombia river Active Member

My Dad brother and I Built a vacation home for a guy that lives in Oregon city in Halfway Oregon , thats in Hells Canyon, on the Snake River. We fished most evenings and weekends while we built it. We saw so many deer and Turkey I lost count. The trout were so beautiful and tasty the steelhead were huge and the perch were plentifull.