JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS (as of 7/1 at 1pm)
$85

Lone Wolf Distributors 9mm conversion barrel for Glock 22 or Glock 31. Some say all you need is a G17 recoil spring and 9mm mags. For safety, I like to switch out the extractor assembly and trigger housing, too, but your mileage may vary. I've decided to go with a threaded conversion barrel, so this one can go to a new home. I've only shot a few boxes (it shot all ammo flawlessly, BTW, even 115gr) out of this barrel and it is in spectacular condition.

IMG_2268_zpslp8sqrfc.jpg
IMG_2270_zpskqskfjei.jpg
IMG_2269_zpsn1ydh8vm.jpg

Last Edited:
FWIW I did the same thing to my G23 (Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel) and the only thing I did was drop in the barrel and buy some G19 mags. That's it. With a couple hundred rounds of hollow point and reloaded ammo, it's been flawless.

I paid a little extra and got a barrel without Wyle-E-Coyote on the top of it. Also, got the longer threaded version. With my .45 Osprey on the front (with the right piston), it's quiet and amazingly soft to shoot. The 9mm conversion for these guns is a nice option, to be sure.

If you still have it I will take it.
John
FWIW I did the same thing to my G23 (Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel) and the only thing I did was drop in the barrel and buy some G19 mags. That's it. With a couple hundred rounds of hollow point and reloaded ammo, it's been flawless.

I paid a little extra and got a barrel without Wyle-E-Coyote on the top of it. Also, got the longer threaded version. With my .45 Osprey on the front (with the right piston), it's quiet and amazingly soft to shoot. The 9mm conversion for these guns is a nice option, to be sure.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top