JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DemhufhVMAAhfxJ.jpg
Just locked himself out of the car...:p:p:rolleyes:

Ah, but I beg to differ... when a pedophile-worshipping terrsymp doesn't want you to have something, that means you should start carrying at least half a dozen.

Wonder what he says to Sikhs who are required as part of their faith to always carry a small dagger for self-defense?

Or to a Scot who carries a sgian dubh which is traditionally worn with the kilt?

My mother-in-law returns yearly to England to visit family and she says it is no longer the country she remembers. I think joining the EU was the beginning of the end for them.

News Flash: CNN
Spoon assaults break out all over London.
People admitted to the ER's with little scoops of flesh taken out of their arms and face.
To help curtail these rampant attacks the London mayor is declaring ice cream illegal.
Film @11

there is no reason to carry a knife or gun in GB. thats true.

if they dont want to believe you have a right to defend yourself then thats on them.not my problem.

in America we have a reason though we do not have to. its called the 2nd Ammendment.

Dear Mayor Khan ,
So a few years ago I was helping a student of mine on the school bus.
She was in her wheel chair , and while being strapped in...she had seizure..
During the course of the seizure her arm shot up and the seat belt got wrapped around her neck...
The standard issue seat belt cutter did not work...So I used my pocket knife , which I carry everyday , to cut her loose.
Would you please explain to her and her parents why "there is never a reason to carry a knife"...
Andy

Mostly black kids stabbing other black kids.

Where the twin-village where we live - around 3500 people - there are only four black people - all are US service personnel.

Just to clarify, it's not about race; it's about culture.

I was discussing violence and gun control with an acquaintance a while back, and pointed out just how much more violent and dangerous the inner cities are (with gun control), compared to rural America (less gun control). His response was to say that's why we need gun control in rural areas too, too stop guns from there making their way into the cities.

I replied that this fact tells me that crime and violence are not caused by availability of weapons, but rather cultural differences (caused by various things such as cultural attitudes, collapse of the family, and lack of economic opportunity). I really do feel bad for young kids that grow up in that environment. They really don't have much of a chance. Most leaders in those areas seem more interested in taking guns away from everyone else than in actually trying to address the real problems of the people in their communities.

Last night a 'bunch of kids armed with machetes' 'caused a disturbance' in a movie house in Birmingham - NOT the one in Alabammy.

They said they were doing it for a laff.

I'm betting that if they tried it in the Alabama Birmingham at least half of them would be dead by now, or injured, by police exercising the LAW on their dumb a$$es.

Link - Film about warring gangs is pulled after machete brawl at Birmingham cinema

Let's get right to the point - in London FIFTY black and asian people, aged between 13 and 22 - the 22-yo is five years older that the next-oldest - kill FORTY-NINE other black and asian people and one white-ish person over drugs/lack of 'em/gang/ 'respect'/lack 'respec' stuff.

See the trend here?

Of all the other killings, using handguns, ALL were black, either intentionally or 'accidentally' like poor Natesha, on black.

See the general trend here?

In our village we have ONE black person - a miserable Quebecer. In the adjacent village we have four - two adults in the USAF and their two kids.

That's out of almost 2600 people.

No knife crimes, no drug crimes, no gang crimes.......strange, eh?

tac
Probably your worst crime is someone cheating at cribbage but that is what most western rural life is like without cities.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top