JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
50 murders by knife already in 2018, and its only April.
But really... Never a reason, I'd say 50 murders by knife is a good reason to carry a gun if I lived in that city. Oh wait they don't have that right. Looks like they wont have knife rights soon, is that even a thing!?! (Knife rights)
I'd stock up on pepper spary and tasers... No i wouldn't I'd move.
Crazy times when only the criminals can carry weapons.
Their prisons are a joke. They have pool tables, tv's, & cell phones, that's not prison that a criminal resort and training center. What ever happened to hard time!?

Please I need to hears Pierce Morgan speak out against this. His brother was in the Army you know, so Pierce is an expert on nothing.

This anti knife campaign is just their governments ultimate ploy to get their nation...spooning. Too soon. Seriously, the only answer to personal safety is managing it yourself. No matter where you live. Those governments and communities that actually care about your safety do not infringe on it.

Let's get right to the point - in London FIFTY black and asian people, aged between 13 and 22 - the 22-yo is five years older that the next-oldest - kill FORTY-NINE other black and asian people and one white-ish person over drugs/lack of 'em/gang/ 'respect'/lack 'respec' stuff.

See the trend here?

Of all the other killings, using handguns, ALL were black, either intentionally or 'accidentally' like poor Natesha, on black.

See the general trend here?

In our village we have ONE black person - a miserable Quebecer. In the adjacent village we have four - two adults in the USAF and their two kids.

That's out of almost 2600 people.

No knife crimes, no drug crimes, no gang crimes.......strange, eh?

tac

Wait! The mayor of London, like..... London, England, Great Britain, United Kingdom - his name is Sadiq Khan?!?!

29AF49B8-C675-4E29-B348-0CD11ABCBDDF.png

Let's get right to the point - in London FIFTY black and asian people, aged between 13 and 22 - the 22-yo is five years older that the next-oldest - kill FORTY-NINE other black and asian people and one white-ish person over drugs/lack of 'em/gang/ 'respect'/lack 'respec' stuff.

See the trend here?

Of all the other killings, using handguns, ALL were black, either intentionally or 'accidentally' like poor Natesha, on black.

See the general trend here?

In our village we have ONE black person - a miserable Quebecer. In the adjacent village we have four - two adults in the USAF and their two kids.

That's out of almost 2600 people.

No knife crimes, no drug crimes, no gang crimes.......strange, eh?

tac
Thank you Sir. That does give it some prospective, so London is the Chiraq (Chicago) of England. Only instead of guns its knives to blame. Politicians need a good swift kick to the head and azz on their way out.

"Never a reason to carry a knife"??? Maybe not in his part of town... Not British but for myself I carry and have carried at least one, usually two knives on my person unless going into a restricted area where they "wand" you... I USE those knives for everything from screwdrivers, wirecutters to slicing foods or whatever- even digging:eek: splinters if need be... My advice to those across the water is to drive out the alien hordes overwhelming your country... your children's children will curse you for your inaction if you don't.

"Never a reason to carry a knife"??? Maybe not in his part of town... Not British but for myself I carry and have carried at least one, usually two knives on my person unless going into a restricted area where they "wand" you... I USE those knives for everything from screwdrivers, wirecutters to slicing foods or whatever- even digging:eek: splinters if need be... My advice to those across the water is to drive out the alien hordes overwhelming your country... your children's children will curse you for your inaction if you don't.

If they don't, their children's children will probably be speaking Arabic or Farsi, and facing Mecca to pray before strapping on their suicide vest or grabbing their machete to carry out 'god's' will. And London will not only surpass New York, but will give Chicago a run for the money on horrible living conditions and gang violence.

Over two hundred years ago British Citizens were the most bad arse polite civilized folks in the world. The sun never set on the British Empire. The British Navy ruled the oceans. NOBODY messed with a British subject. Nobody. The repercussions were simply not worth it.

Gentleman carried small swords or hangers. Usually also a small pistol. Women where known to carry daggers and very long hair pins. The rich trained their kids in all sorts of ways to remain unharmed. Martial arts training. Now the sun no longer shines at all above London.

The American Revolution may have kicked that boulder rolling. We showed the world that a small group of colonists, with the aid of the French and Hessians could drive the Brits out. The British could be defeated. Now theres no Empire, just a sad ghost of what once was, and political correctness is the rule not the exception.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top