JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was driving by this place one day and had some time to kill so I stopped. Walked in the door a couple dudes behind said something? so long ago I don't remember. But I do remember making a 180 and walking right out that same door. They were asshats for sure.

One would think a place with a reputation such as this would lose a large part of the gun biz in the area.

Bad news travels faster than good but there are probably a lot of people who have never heard about them and are unaware.

Still I cannot imagine there being more than a few people in the place at any given time.

Bought my first two pistols there and my beloved A-Bolt 22 back in the 80's. Then one day I walked in and inquired about a Ruger Mini-14 and he melted down, yelling about men running around in the woods playing army and shooting up trees. I never returned.

My own "Adventures" began in High School, having a few classes with the oldest son Sean, So, it was kind of expected that I would be a customer! So, off I went and bought a few rifles off the used racks, didn't do too badly as long as it wasn't a Winchester, their prices were not too far off the mark! Not until you got into shotguns or pistols did things go sideways. I always knew Warren was a big dick, and his sons followed the old man, the more I went in, the worse it got, until I joined the service and didn't stop in for a few years! Fast forward a few more years and I thought I would pop in and have a look through the used rifles racks to see if there was anything I couldn't live with out, and BOY Howdy did I get an ear full, most of it very derogatory, directed toward my choice of branch of service ( Note, NOT ONE of those jerk offs ever wore a uniform) and that pretty much did it, that and a sexually derogatory comment about my late wife, and I walked out never to return! I have joked here and elsewhere about going in with a few friends and getting video of the experience, especially the Glock rant, but I am only joking, I have no intention of ever wasting any of my day visiting those jerkoffs ever again!

did I get an ear full, most of it very derogatory, directed toward my choice of branch of service ( Note, NOT ONE of those jerk offs ever wore a uniform) and that pretty much did it, that and a sexually derogatory comment about my late wife,
That was completely unacceptable and part #2 beyond disrespectful and downright hateful!

I might have had to consider something as a reprisal - such as a call to the most liberal local TV station to see if they would be interested in a unique story about a local gun shop....

You'd think these dumbnuts would read their own reviews and also see stuff posted on forums and at least try to do better. Nope.

Wonder what they would think of my HK then?

An HK? (This is the The Gun Room Speaking the next two sentences)
A $250 trade in, with 4 mags and 200 rounds of ammo. Of course you do have the original box and paperwork right?

Seriously though, they are not a good company and outright lie to customers.

They showed me a nickel plated WW2 Japanese Nambu claimed it was "just in" and "an amazing one of a kind find", found "in a secret weapons development bunker." The Nambu was "a special order for a General", (apparently this "General" had crappy post WW2 cheap nickel plating tastes and no engraving or lettering). With no proof but a gunshow yarn, I was told I could pick up this beauty for only $1200. Best part was that they had current production Nambu ammo at the "bargain" price of $5/rd, "hard to find", "not available online."

Looked in for for laughs a year and a half later.... there was that same "Suuuper rare" crappy Nambu sitting in a case for $850... covered in a layer of dust.

Last Edited:
I spent a few hours one night reading the comedic level reviews on this place - I couldn't stop. Can you imagine if it were a TV show? Shooting guns in the store, the racism, sexism, the made up stories they tell their potential customers, the astounding profits they make off a handful of individuals...

I really want to go in there some day...yet something is telling me I'd better not.

I spent a few hours one night reading the comedic level reviews on this place - I couldn't stop. Can you imagine if it were a TV show? Shooting guns in the store, the racism, sexism, the made up stories they tell their potential customers, the astounding profits they make off a handful of individuals...

I really want to go in there some day...yet something is telling me I'd better not.

Honestly, it IS really kinda impressive in its own way. Had I not found out for myself, I likely wouldn't have believed it myself.
You might find it entertaining, it is (thankfully) a uncommon sort of experience. Do ask about Glocks though.

Last Edited:
Come on guys. Give the The Gun Room a break. I'm sure they would never lower their standards to make a buck. I'm sure these Glock barrels are made with special magic dwarven steel forged in the heart of the Misty Mountains per Warrens request.

Yikes! I Just spent a few minutes reading a few of their reviews!

I don't think I have ever been in any business this bad just from reading them!

I suspect the one or two positive reviews were most likely shills.

I suspect the one or two positive reviews were most likely shills.

From what I've gathered several of their positive reviews seem to be from first time buyers who didn't realize that they paid $200+ over MSRP. The three types of customers the gun room likes are:

1) Noobs who don't know any better that they can hose with outrageous prices
2) Fudds who think we would have won Vietnam if they used bolt action rifles instead of those "sissy" M16's
3) Collectors looking for obscure and rare firearms that can't be bought anywhere else

Come on guys. Give the The Gun Room a break. I'm sure they would never lower their standards to make a buck. I'm sure these Glock barrels are made with special magic dwarven steel forged in the heart of the Misty Mountains per Warrens request.

....and even then, he hand picked them.

-E-

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top