JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you know the humor in this - then you know.

One of the worst service and shops in town have made it their mission to belittle and demean any and all customers they meet in their shop for years.
Until now - any mention of any poly weapon would have them laughing you back out the door like children in a clique.
But low and behold - they can't get inventory like most and have had to lower their standards. (Because they have nothing else to sell!)

Get em while they last!
The Gun Room Inc. just received another crate of Glock 19 Gen 5 editions which were ordered to service the the neighborhood with a working budget firearm. We don't typically stock the Glock line but as times are desperate for new/first gun owners who can't find discount guns at their big box store. The Gun Room Inc. doesn't do online sale or private transfers, these pistols are meant for our neighborhood customers or in store sales only.
These Glocks are going as fast as the 9mm ammo they shoot and as such aren't guaranteed to be in stock by the time you make it in to the shop.
Call ahead and ask for Shaun or BIG TONY to check status.

Lol. I'm not even gonna link them.

Last Edited:
$799 out the door, excellent price!

(I have no idea how much they are selling them for but I can imagine.)
I doubt even they wouldn't even stoop that low.

But hey! - They will do their damnedest to talk you out of that P365 you're looking for and tell you how big a fool you'd be to pass up that K-38 they'd tell you is a much better deal... :rolleyes:

they made me cry when they told me all my "assembled in Portugal" High Powers were junk, so I threw them out. Fortunately they had some CZ75s for $1300 to sell me....

these will be special Glocks that no one else gets, so they'll be wayyyy more than $799 . But worth it, because "special"

If you know the humor in this - then you know.

One of the worst service and shops in town for years have made it their mission to belittle and demean any and all customers they meet in their shop for years.
Until now - any mention of any poly weapon would have them laughing you back out the door like children in a clique.
But low and behold - they can't get inventory like most and have had to lower their standards. (Because they have nothing else to sell!)

Lol. I'm not even gonna link them.

Their reputation is legendary, but yet somehow they have outlasted nearly every other shop in the Portland Metro area through the decades. I have never been able to wrap my head around it, but if someone ever figures it out, please let the rest of us know.

-E-

Their reputation is legendary, but yet somehow they have outlasted nearly every other shop in the Portland Metro area through the decades. I have never been able to wrap my head around it, but if someone ever figures it out, please let the rest of us know.

-E-

I imagine they own the property that their business and the other businesses are on and live off of the rent from the other business.

George Morlan Plumbing owns the greater portion of the building and Edmund E Lacasse is listed as the owner of the Gun Rooms portion.
Must be a relative of Warren Lacasse.

Hell must have frozen for them to have finally embraced the Plastic Fantastic that are so popular!
And, Warren must fly to Austria to hand select those special Glocks for every one so he can be sure to supply his neighbors with only the best, It's his thing!

Or, Warren has finally retired and let the kids take over, and while spoiled rotten to hell, at least they are not as arrogant as their old man was! Still,.............
They must have suffered a pretty big drop in business to have suddenly started carrying Glocks!

I still think a few of us should go in and video our experience! ;)
Only now, we can't use the classic, "I'm looking for a Glock" and then wait for Warren to grab his book to show dudes that got their hands blown off shooting Glocks, and then suffer through his endless rant about how they will never carry that cheap plastic crap in their shop!

I bet Ol' Gaston is rolling hard now!

The times are desperate for them, not their customers. They ain't fooling anyone. Their reputation is crap and always will be. I don't normally wish any reputable FFL go tits up...but with these jokers.......

-E-

Dude goes by "Big Tony" - so I'm guessing the shop is doing some laundering for something a bit more nefarious than gun sales. It's that, or "Big T" is trying just a bit too hard to hide his little d.

I've never been into this store...kinda want to go now just to see how messed up it really is.

Dude goes by "Big Tony" - so I'm guessing the shop is doing some laundering for something a bit more nefarious than gun sales. It's that, or "Big T" is trying just a bit too hard to hide his little d.

I've never been into this store...kinda want to go now just to see how messed up it really is.
Make sure your up to date on your anti Bull Sh!t shots, those guys will get ya, their professional bullsh!tters!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top