JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see these beautiful rifles being turned into tacticool knock offs of 10/22 mall ninja idiot guns where Tapco has the same impremetuer as Rolls Royce.

Fat old guys like me have stopped remembering that these beautiful, crafted tools to put holes in things far away are different than a chevy king cab 4x4 with all the bubblegum and punisher stickers you can adhere to them.

My "tactical rifle" need more Stuff to screw on it damn it!

If I have to carry my m1a to Cleveland on foot after the North Korean apocalypse through the snow, that shortened barrel, red dot sight and collapsible stock in woodland camouflage will come in handy.

Unless you're competing in a particular sport like 3 gun, you don't need 20 shotgun shells in a gun... do you think the Birds was a documentary? Are all the Cripps and the Bloods coming for you?

Whatever.

In 6.5 Creedmoor? Fine. Folding stock paratroop model with a 7" muzzlebreak and tactical light? Not so much.

First, no one says you're fat, as far as you know.

Second, I find it ironic (given your screen name) you've embarked on the slippery slope of "needs"....

Third, yes mall ninjas are hilariously "amusing" to say the least.

I think that's a loop...

Yes, it's a "poop loop". :D

Need slope. You're right of course. Get what you want and shoot it but I laugh at you in my heart.

So many gun people are overgunned given their ability level.

I keep thinking of the guy at the range that drove up in a hummer then proceeded to shoot his SCAR with acog at 50 yards from the bench to produce a target that looked like patterning a shotgun.

Get guns that realistically you are going to master.

On the other hand... With an AK and POSP scope I had no problems hitting my target.

Compared to a guy who brought in his scoped bolt action rifle and had problems getting on paper, at 25 yards.

Guess the tactical rifle won in that case? :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads