JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, you just watch out! When they figure out we got no water problems here in the W Valley, well.....I'm tellin' ya. You think the Californians are bad NOW?

WHOA!

They need to change their state animal to a skunk... We can call it the skunk state and use Pepe LA Pew as their trademark.:D

The French save water will little sayings to their kids. If it's yellow let it mellow but if it's brown then flush it down. Fitting I think for Kali but the brown they need to flush is Governor.:D

The French save water will little sayings to their kids. If it's yellow let it mellow but if it's brown then flush it down. Fitting I think for Kali but the brown they need to flush is Governor.:D

I remember when Gov. Brown was dating Linda Ronstadt.....
Look at them both now...............:s0154:

(not a comment on their physical looks.........sort of)......

funny story. my very best friend graduated from usc, and right about then the gulf crisis happend. he joined the marines and was over seas in the middle east. he hit some part of the area over there and was doing some recon. he saw a lady that was part of a nomad people that live over there. i guess they wipe there butts with there right hand, so they shake with there left. or something of that nature. well he zeroed in on her as she was pulling up her dress to drop a 2. he thought hed see if this was the case that they do wipe with the right hand. well, as she finished up the duty, she just dropped the dress and kept walking. no wipe.

They eat with the right and clean themselves with the left. Knowing they eat out of community food bowls when they cut of a hand for stealing you starve to death.

Their Porta poties have steps in them you climb up over the hole and squat. No paper, just a 2 liter bottle of water.

Yes I have been over there.:D

Yeah, you just watch out! When they figure out we got no water problems here in the W Valley, well.....I'm tellin' ya. You think the Californians are bad NOW?

WHOA!

I remember Gov Tom McCall's sign at the Oregon Califuchups state line.

article_welcome-to-oregon_229x149.jpg

Yeah it was close :)

"Sure, it's been said that if you tried communism in the Sahara, you'd get a shortage of sand."

Actually, there is a shortage of sand in the middle east. The reason is because they are building so much and concrete requires sand, but the kind of sand in the middle east doesn't work with concrete because it is wind blown and too rounded. So they import sand from the asian east and australia.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top