JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, tentative plans to head to Portlandia very soon. Mainly just wish to try a venue some friends raved about. Can anyone recommend a good hotel, roughly, in the area of the World Trade Center? I see several hotels in the general area, but don't know much about them.

Thanks!

One of old Grand Dames would be The Benson on Broadway.
I've been to several events at The Nines - excellent proximity to food, shopping, etc.
Farther up the street is what used to be called The Governor - now called the Sentinel. The adjoined restaurant, Jakes Grill, makes some of the best eggs Benedict that I have eaten.
On the Riverfront, Kimpton River Place. Looks like modern schlock outside, but the insides were very well appointed when I was there.
IIRC, there's a Crowne Plaza right there at the WTC.

Geeze man. Coming to potland? Oof. Wear your rubbers.
Something I noticed in the last year. Driving through the downtown core isn't' as bad as it was before the rona. So many store fronts are closed, not near as many people driving around down there now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top