JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok gents,

So I have a pistol build in the works, and the lower is complete except for the trigger.

My question is this: the RRA pistol tube I have doesnt have a castle nut, just an endplate, the tube screws in flush. Typically I like the castle nut to be staked but clearly not an option here.

Would you guys put BLUE Loctite on the threads where the tube screws into the lower?

Ok gents,

So I have a pistol build in the works, and the lower is complete except for the trigger.

My question is this: the RRA pistol tube I have doesnt have a castle nut, just an endplate, the tube screws in flush. Typically I like the castle nut to be staked but clearly not an option here.

Would you guys put BLUE Loctite on the threads where the tube screws into the lower?
Yes. I have.

Thanks for the feed back guys. Pistol build is almost done.

As it stands :
Anderson lower
PSA LPK
RRA pistol tube
MOE grip
ALG ACT
CAR buffer
Std action spring
11.5" BCM LW carbine gas 1/7
BCM auto BCG

Left to buy:
BCM gunfighter grip Mod 0
Sprinco white action spring
H buffer
BCM CH Mod 4
AFG2
KAK Sig brace buffer tube
Sig brace
Inforce WML
Magpul MS1
Still undecided on BUIS and optic

Thanks for the feed back guys. Pistol build is almost done.

Left to buy:
BCM gunfighter grip Mod 0
Sprinco white action spring
H buffer

BCM CH Mod 4
AFG2
KAK Sig brace buffer tube
Sig brace
Inforce WML
Magpul MS1
Still undecided on BUIS and optic

Have you looked at this one?: <broken link removed>

Works well with my spikes ST-T2 buffer, aside from the bang, it's really quiet and smooth. (16" barrel, carbine gas system)

Ben, no I haven't seen that before but looks interesting. Think I've seen the owner of that company on a Yeager video.

The gun is done. Put around 400 rounds through it and the loctite is holding the tube securely. I cannibalized some parts from my other AR to get it functional, will worry about the other upgrades later. Very reliable and accurate pistol, though.

20141014_161029_zpseayuajl0.jpg

20141013_135917_zpsgdpdy8o7.jpg
Next to my 16"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads