JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Is there any way I can revive a post I locked?
When I looked at my account headings showing classified posts it doesnt exist there. I locked it to investigate some info on the item... Didn't know it would disappear.

Is there any way I can revive a post I locked?
When I looked at my account headings showing classified posts it doesnt exist there. I locked it to investigate some info on the item... Didn't know it would disappear.
If you can remember a specific word that was in the title and which classified category you posted it in then use the search function to find your ad. For example, if you posted some 30-06 ammo in the ammunition section. Go to ammunition section, open search box and type in 30-06, go down and select locked ads. Then search through the results to find your ad. Once you find it you can unlock it.

Another way is to search through "your threads" If you post a lot of threads that may take longer but if you don't it might be faster.

Upvote 0
I am trying to unlock an ad I locked a while back. In spite of the methods I've used to unlock previous ads, I just cannot find the ad. Has something changed, or have locked ads been deleted by management?

Upvote 0
1609443479783.png
Try selecting the "Locked" Ad Status in the Classified Filter
Regards,
MT

Upvote 0
I am trying to unlock an ad I locked a while back. In spite of the methods I've used to unlock previous ads, I just cannot find the ad. Has something changed, or have locked ads been deleted by management?
Go to the area it is in and use the search feature but select "locked" not "active"

Edit: let me know which and I can do it for you.

Upvote 0
Go to the area it is in and use the search feature but select "locked" not "active"

Edit: let me know which and I can do it for you.
I have done all that repeatedly. It takes the command but it still will not post as active and it continually says it cannot be replied to. It's my shop hoist ad.

Upvote 0
I have done all that repeatedly. It takes the command but it still will not post as active and it continually says it cannot be replied to. It's my shop hoist ad.

Well it shows unlocked.......

Maybe you need to refresh the page after you make the changes to see it unlocked/saved?

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top