JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
There seems to be a semi-recent change that removed threads from the watched list, I liked it much better when they still showed up with a lock symbol. Some threads I kept for references are now gone because they are locked. Was this intentional or a product update byproduct and is any chance of changing it back?

I noticed this as well. Was looking for one of my closed ads to repost and it was gone. I ended up finding it only from an email notification from a post when it was previously posted.

Last Edited:
I noticed this as well. Was looking for one of my closed ads to repost and it was gone. I ended up finding it only from an email notification from a post when it was previously posted.

On the closed/locked ads, I believe you have to filter on such to see them in the list:

1611519231961.png

Hope that helps. :)

On the closed/locked ads, I believe you have to filter on such to see them in the list:

View attachment 813307

Hope that helps. :)

It might except I have no idea where on the site I would find this part of the search engine. On the search bad, even advanced, I see nothing like this. Tried searching my profile name under threads, oregon and ammo classifieds and nothing comes up.

Our closed threads showed up before in watched threads. Seems like that was easier to navigate since the search function does sort the way it used to to start with

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top