Investigating Locked threads disappear from watched list...

titsonritz

Reactions
There seems to be a semi-recent change that removed threads from the watched list, I liked it much better when they still showed up with a lock symbol. Some threads I kept for references are now gone because they are locked. Was this intentional or a product update byproduct and is any chance of changing it back?

trekkerpaul

Reactions
I noticed this as well. Was looking for one of my closed ads to repost and it was gone. I ended up finding it only from an email notification from a post when it was previously posted.

Last edited:

CountryGent

Reactions
I noticed this as well. Was looking for one of my closed ads to repost and it was gone. I ended up finding it only from an email notification from a post when it was previously posted.
On the closed/locked ads, I believe you have to filter on such to see them in the list:

1611519231961.png

Hope that helps. :)

trekkerpaul

Reactions
On the closed/locked ads, I believe you have to filter on such to see them in the list:

View attachment 813307

It might except I have no idea where on the site I would find this part of the search engine. On the search bad, even advanced, I see nothing like this. Tried searching my profile name under threads, oregon and ammo classifieds and nothing comes up.

Our closed threads showed up before in watched threads. Seems like that was easier to navigate since the search function does sort the way it used to to start with

CountryGent

Reactions
It might except I have no idea where on the site I would find this part of the search engine.
On classifieds:

• Got to the section your ad is in (e.g., Handguns, Rifles, etc.).
  • Click the little arrow on the banner at the top to get the options shown earlier:
1611521124456.png

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom