JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I posted a semi-humorous note on Obama's campaign slogan in the 'political' section of the forum. It was very quickly locked, by I assume a moderator. While I don't really care that is was locked up. It would have assumed you would have left me a note or sent a PM explaining your actions. Should it have been in the off topic area? Or are you a gun toting progresive leftie and I offended? If poking fun at our elected jerk-offs, both sides of the fence, is off limits then a note describing the sites 1st Amendment restrictions should be posted.

Yes indeed locked, that was me, the political section is for 2nd amendment legal and political discussions only and it should also not be posted anywhere at NWFA.

We need to fight the battles we can win in relation to the 2nd amendment. Obama doing something anti gun, is fair game here. Obama's birth certificate for example, is not.

There are plenty of places on the net to have 10 page Liberal vs Conservative discussions of "I know you are but what am I" we need to focus a the one thing that unites us all the 2nd amendment and not on what divides us.

The owner of this forum opened a political discussion site where you can discuss this stuff at length. <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top